Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

I'm sorry, but this isn't Newgrounds level style animation..... IT'S HAYAO FUCKING MIYAZAKI LEVEL OF ARTWORK! It's just..... AMAZING!!!

Mario Plays Flappy Bird Mario Plays Flappy Bird

Acyually, to reply in GabrielBarsch's post, The game actually was released May 2013. But the internet apparently wasn't aware of its existance, and wan't as popular until this year.

So technically, R.I.P. 2013 - 2014

Luigi's Mansion Co-Op Luigi's Mansion Co-Op

Whaduhphuq did I just watch???? o_O

Lucas's Quest Backwards Lucas's Quest Backwards

Is it just me, or can you double jump when you're not supposed to? The instance of when you can do it is very small. It's like right at the tip of the jump when you start coming down you can do another jump. I just keep hitting jump button after i jump and it seems to work. Although I had to stop playing because I jumped over a ledge by double jumping of the stage after turning human.

Anyway, nice game. :)

Rainbogeddon Rainbogeddon

So...... This is basically Pac-Man on steroids, and rainbows. Nice. :)

Chunkadelic Chunkadelic

I came here because I saw what was like a mega man themed game in atari style, due to the thumbnail image display. I was almost right. But I was not expecting the other games in this style. The boss design looks like Strike Man from MegaMan 10.

Anyway, played all the other classic games. The Mario themed game was kind of interesting. There were some times where it was going too fast for me, but I managed.

I really liked this. You did an impressive job on this for what it is worth! Congrats!