Lucas's Quest Backwards Lucas's Quest Backwards

Is it just me, or can you double jump when you're not supposed to? The instance of when you can do it is very small. It's like right at the tip of the jump when you start coming down you can do another jump. I just keep hitting jump button after i jump and it seems to work. Although I had to stop playing because I jumped over a ledge by double jumping of the stage after turning human.

Anyway, nice game. :)

Rainbogeddon Rainbogeddon

So...... This is basically Pac-Man on steroids, and rainbows. Nice. :)

Chunkadelic Chunkadelic

I came here because I saw what was like a mega man themed game in atari style, due to the thumbnail image display. I was almost right. But I was not expecting the other games in this style. The boss design looks like Strike Man from MegaMan 10.

Anyway, played all the other classic games. The Mario themed game was kind of interesting. There were some times where it was going too fast for me, but I managed.

I really liked this. You did an impressive job on this for what it is worth! Congrats!

Dead Pixel Dead Pixel

- Press Print Screen Button
- Open up paint editor and paste image.
- ?????
- PROFIT

Okay seriously. This is interesting game. It really does get harder eventually. I was expecting this to be really easy as pie, but I was wrong. Still fun. :)

Tac Nayn: Demolition Nayn Tac Nayn: Demolition Nayn

Fun!

This was really fun. More challenging than the Nyan Cat game. :)

Sushi Fighter Sushi Fighter

Difference?

So, what is the difference between this game, and the previous Tac Nayn game? All I could tell are the graphics & music change, that it all.

Bullet Bill 2 Bullet Bill 2

AWESOME! Much better than the first!

WOW. Totally awesome game! I loved how you can choose chaarcters via password. I CAN TOTALLY OWN WITH MEGA BULLET BILL! :D

Different characters are nice, but maybe you should have different attributes to them instead of all acting like normal Bullet Bill. Like how you did with Mega Bullet Bill, but not quite as powerful. ;)