Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

I'm sorry, but this isn't Newgrounds level style animation..... IT'S HAYAO FUCKING MIYAZAKI LEVEL OF ARTWORK! It's just..... AMAZING!!!

Mario Plays Flappy Bird Mario Plays Flappy Bird

Acyually, to reply in GabrielBarsch's post, The game actually was released May 2013. But the internet apparently wasn't aware of its existance, and wan't as popular until this year.

So technically, R.I.P. 2013 - 2014

Luigi's Mansion Co-Op Luigi's Mansion Co-Op

Whaduhphuq did I just watch???? o_O

Tails wants McDonalds Tails wants McDonalds

Short, but nicely animated. Well done.

Yoshi-1up responds:

Thanks dude! Just getting my old flashes out of the way to finish my new ones :)

Super Duck Hunt Super Duck Hunt

This was totally brilliant! Simply amazing! I think there should be more movies like this. It was definately worth the watch!

My only gripe is that you used additional voices, mainly for Toad that did not fit with the NES 8-bit sound track. But other than that, I really loved this! Nice work!

Mario vs Luigi (MMM scene Mario vs Luigi (MMM scene

Nice fight!

What is the name of the first fight music? I really like it. It must be from Naruto, since that's what this fight is based on, but do you or anyone have the exact name of it? I'd really like to have it in my music archive. :)

Also, I'd love to see a proper ending. :)

Paper Mario 2 Paper Mario 2

Good. Nice job!

I enjoyed parts of the movie. But my main concern was Luigi's 'L' on the hat. It remained opposite/reversed most part of the movie. Don't rememebr Luigi's L on the hat being reversed in the actual Paper Mario games.

But overall, besides that point. I say nice job, nnthtless.

Keith responds:

Hey, the Luigi's "L" is backwards on the hat because I wanted to see if anyone caught that. I didn't think it would be too much a problem. I'll fix that, and it's gonna be a fun way of doing that. Glad to see you liked it.

- Kanadian-Keith

Megaman Mishaps Megaman Mishaps

AWESOME!

The moment I saw "AYB" Megaman, I was going to vote this low, because quite frankly, that fad is "DEAD"!
After I saw what happened in the middle, I realized it was only an intro sequence for your movie, and could not resist to watch further.

After watching this, I must say all those mishaps were extremely funny! All my 5 are belong to you! :)

Phoenix Wrong: (title) Phoenix Wrong: (title)

Phoenix Wright with a few christmas tunes

Christmas Much?

Lazerwolf responds:

I was goignt o release it at christmas and say it was a christmas special... but i was too lazy, and i was being forced into slave labor.

Phoenix Wrong: Objection Phoenix Wrong: Objection

They're not overused!

If you notice and compare each one, you can tell they are NOT overused.

The only thing thats overused is it uses Phoenix Wright characters and BG's.

What really matters is a good use of audio + synching, and hilarity that makes it a Phoenix Wrong. ;)

MaddFlashTW responds:

My thing with Phoenix Wrong is that they are all the same, you go to a site get gifs and then put movie sounds or songs to them. Mario flashes aren't like that. Mario does different things then just talk!